PMP Summary

Cisco Packet Tracer

App Inventor

App Inventor

 Tom And Jerry Maths

My App Inventor task is here

Click here for the game.

Here is the link to reach the project's apk.

The logo, which writes MKA, in my app inventor project is made by me. 


My reflection on App Inventor:

I find it useful and fun. However, the system of infrastructure should be developed because it has limitations. After we open 10 screens, we can't open another screen. Also, there are several bugs in the system. If we add more than 1 or 3 videos on our app, it is getting slower. Thinking about the educational area, I find this platform very useful. People can learn algorithms and code. They can start to understand the logic of code. Moreover, people who want to make his/her app but don't know any programming language can make their app and upload it to Google Story.


It released in 24.12.2020

The last update was in 27.12.2020

References

  • MIT App Inventor 
  • Google images
  • CET 215 lessons videos
  • Camtasia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment