PMP Summary

Cisco Packet Tracer

Unity

Unity

 Unity


My reflection on Unity AR:

I find it a different experience. Thinking about the educational area, I find this platform very useful. This technology can use in science lessons. For example, in biology, students can observe human anatomy in detail. In chemistry, students can see molecules, and so on.

Briefly, how I can create my unity AR task:

First, I download unity and log in. Then, I create a new project. I delete the Main Camera. I install the Vuforia Engine AR. I add its camera. Then, I visit the Vuforia website. I create a development license key and target. I add them to my project. I use the unity asset store and I download and import the space robot kyle.

Unity AR activity task is here

 

To reach my task please click this.

It released in 14.1.2021

The last update was in 14.1.2021

References

No comments:

Post a Comment